[olug] 2015 is almost here. What are your plans?

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Fri Dec 26 17:26:06 CST 2014

One thing I like about the meeting presentations is that everybody does things differently, so it doesn't really matter to me how simple the presentation might be, you will see how other people do it.  I have noticed as I and other people get older they tend to do things how the had always done them in the past.  I have sort of a phobia of this so I am always trying to figure out better ways of doing things and it is very helpful for me to see how other people do it.