[olug] Fedora upgrade to v. 19

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Thu Jul 4 18:54:52 UTC 2013

That's good to hear, I could never get fedora to run reliably on my home
pcs. Are those corporate servers? I don't have the balls for that. Had good
luck with centos servers, and ubuntu server non essential boxes, had great
luck so far.

I might have to give fedora another shot. I had clock skew issues on an old
laptop and gave up on it

I always rebuild boxes on new releases (moving to VMware anyways, some
boxes had software raid. (Blah)) had way too many major updates bite me.

Sent from my Google Nexus 10 Tablet.