[olug] Moving A/V video to my box

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sat Sep 22 19:42:04 UTC 2007

Eric P wrote:
> I just got my hands on an older video camera that only has RCA A/V outputs.
>
> What are my best options for dumping the video/audio to my box?

There are USB devices that have RCA inputs to allow you to do the same
thing.  You'll want to make sure they are supported by your OS and
software, but I kinda like that option.  I like the USB option for this
sort of thing so I can use it with my desktop, or I could easily loan it
out to a friend if they needed it.

Dan

--
- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles "I do not