[olug] frustration: first Slackware, now Gentoo

Jonathan Warren thechunk at cox.net
Wed Jan 15 05:40:58 UTC 2003

I wish I could help I have had such a different experience with slackware.  I keep current of the slackware-current changes and burn a cd anytime I need to do an install.  I have never had a hard time. Infact a slackware iso is my rescue image because it works so well.  Anything I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.

-Jon Warren