[olug] frustration: first Slackware, now Gentoo

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Wed Jan 15 07:22:16 UTC 2003

ahh... nevermind neal... he is just a whiner ;-)

neal... take two steps back.... I know your capabilities, but I also know
your lack of patience. bring your laptop by sometime and I will hold your
hand if you want ;-)

PS ... THIS IS A PERSONAL POKE, NEAL AND I GO WAY BACK.. ( keep the flames
to yourself ;-)