[olug] Survey is now closed

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 00:57:10 CST 2017

Hey Everybody,
So I've closed the survey out tonight.  We got 37 responses which is about 10% of everybody on the e-mail list, which for a survey is actually a pretty good turnout.
Couple of interesting things from it

   - A lot of people do watch the OLUG meetings online.  Almost 70% watch a meeting online during the year
   - Security, Enterprise Monitoring, Enterprise Automation, Networking were  the most popular topics
   - about 25% of the people on the list don't make it to a meeting in a year

Thanks to everyone who took the time to do the survey,
Aaron0-0-0"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying