[olug] Chrome problems in Ubuntu14.10

Sean Sinclair seanfsinclair at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:23:58 CST 2015

Nevermind. I got rid of the problem by deleting the
/.cache/google-chrome and /.config/google-chrome directories after
signing out of google chrome. When I signed back in I told chrome not to
import apps, extensions, settings, or themes. Then I went into chrome's
settings and unchecked let any add a person to chrome and unchecked
"continue running background apps ..." and "use hardware acceleration"
On 03/02/2015 12:45 PM, Chad Homan wrote:Are you plugged into the chrome
ppa? I'm not experiencing this issue. What version of chrome are you on?