[olug] Fwd: [OWASP Omaha] Vote by 7pm: Help get OWASP's huge APPSEC USA 2014 conference in Omaha

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 23:05:07 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zac Fowler <zfowler at unomaha.edu>
Date: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Subject: [OWASP Omaha] Vote by 7pm: Help get OWASP's huge APPSEC USA 2014
conference in Omaha
To: Zac Fowler <zfowler at unomaha.edu>

 Greetings!****

** **

First, my apologies for the direct email.  We’re having trouble with the
listserv but really wanted to get this information out.****

** **

OWASP Omaha is bidding for the AppSec USA 2014 conference, and we could use
your vote!  Voting ends at 7PM****

** **

Here’s the original message from your OWASP Omaha crew.  Sorry for the
duplicates which may hit your inbox later.****

** **

Have a great weekend everybody!****

** **

Zac Fowler****

OWASP Omaha****

** **

** **

Hello, ****

** **

Our OWASP Omaha chapter has worked with the Omaha Chamber of Commerce to
put together a bid to get the second largest  hacking conference in the USA
(if you lump BlackHat and Defcon together) to Omaha in 2014.  The event is
called APPSEC USA 2014.  To show you support for OWASP please go out here
http://goo.gl/6HTqB and vote to show your interest and support!    This is
a 2500 - 5000 person conference all dedicated to secure coding and web
application hacking.  Please tell your friends and have them vote too!****

** **

Scott C. ****

OWASP Omaha****