[olug] August Talk

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 03:57:13 UTC 2013

After reading about how Motorola has been piping most all authentication
sites through their own servers sometimes even without encryption, one is
much safer to run a rooted phone than stock.  Youtube, Picasa, and Facebook
credentials are sent without unencrypted.  We are more secure rooted.

http://www.beneaththewaves.net/Projects/Motorola_Is_Listening.html