[olug] August Talk

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 02:58:05 UTC 2013

Hey Guys,

I'm going to be presenting in August, so what do we want to talk about?  I'm thinking about BTRF - BeTter File System, FUSE - Filesystem in USEr space, why Debian is the one true way and why the streets will run red with the blood of the unbelievers, System tap and why it can help you profile your system in new and exciting ways, grabbing control back of your android phone with OpenPdroid, LBEfirewall and Cynaogenmod, building your own distro or grab-bag.

If there is something else I've talked about in the past that might interest you let me know.

I'm kind of leaning towards either BTRFs or getting control back of your phone.  There is supposed to be a great article about getting control back of your phone in the summer 2013 - 2600 magazine, written by myself.  Unless I get bumped.

Let me know,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying