No subject

Mon Aug 12 20:06:32 UTC 2013

you go through the purchase process, it will display this note):

"Server Licenses

By default, this certificate is licensed for one server. If this
certificate will be used on additional servers, please select the
total number of servers for which this certificate will be used. The
price per each additional server is the same as the price for the the
initial server. "

I was initially very interested in RapdSSL, until I came across the above.

> * In quotes because the entire CA industry is a crock. RapidSSL's are
> as good as any, and cheaper.

This I do agree with.  I really wish the major browsers would support
CAcert (http://www.cacert.org/).

--
Christopher