No subject

Mon Aug 12 20:06:32 UTC 2013

the FireWire and HDMI as being the two preferred digital HD ports for
connecting a TV.

I walked through the cable box on-screen setup menus but couldn't find
anything referring to FireWire/1394 (but I'm sleepy and could have missed
it).

Tomorrow I'll call Cox and open a ticket, and tomorrow night I'll play with
the MythTV side to see if it can see anything on the other side of the
cable.

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal