[olug] Future meeting topics

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Mon Apr 11 15:39:02 UTC 2011

Re: iscsi comment, all depends on the filesystem in use. There is
nothing inherent in the protocol to fence a single initiator to a
single target.

Works the same as any SAN. as long as the lun is mapped correctly,
multiple clients can use it.

And re: addition ipv6 Talks, AT&T is definately not ipv6 enabled. At
least not on my phone :) the aim lab currently would not support a
tunnel, but could with a little work.