[olug] Any web designers out there want to do some contract work?

Adam Haeder adam at adamhaeder.com
Tue Dec 7 18:18:39 UTC 2010

I have a friend who works for a local company that is looking to design a
website that falls in the category of 'public display pages, backend admin
pages, some role based security'. I have a spec that I can share to
interested parties. It appears pretty straight forward to me, and I know the
individual involved, he is tech-savvy enough to understand the importance of
a good spec up front.

If anyone is interested in more information, contact me off list and I will
connect you with him.

--
Adam Haeder
adam at adamhaeder.com

Check out my latest book: LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell from
O'Reilly: http://bit.ly/bvQQ0I