[olug] Remote Desktop

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:08:11 UTC 2009

Sorry must have been really tired when I read your email. I have games
on the server. I used a ubuntu live disk to install then I install samba
and all the little things i needed. It has 3 computers connect to it for
file sharing and then soon the forth one will be connected and that will
be for the personal DVR to connect to my TV so I can listen and watch
potcast videos and other things.

Kelly Williams