[olug] Happy Jaunty Day!

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Thu Apr 23 18:14:36 UTC 2009

Just finished installing jaunty on my laptop.  First time I have had
working wireless there.  I've tried opensuse (latest official release),
fedora 10, intrepid, and hardy and had no luck.  Spent a little time
under intrepid trying to get it to work but not too hard.

I agree with you about Mark.  Never understood why people bash him so
much.   I can understand differing opinions but like RMS and ESR
regardless of their stance on various things you have to credit them for
what they have contributed to free software.

Heck I even appreciate the fact that Bill Gates/Microsoft made cheap
hardware a reality.  I remember spending $5K+ for my first machines in
the pre win95 days.

    Sam Tetherow