[olug] Happy Jaunty Day!

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:57:58 UTC 2009

And I believe they announce and plan the next two release names in
advance, but I'm not sure they plan past that.

For the record, I loathe using Ubuntu for a variety of reasons (broken
packages, I hate Gnome, I've had more hardware issues on Ubuntu that I
don't have on Gentoo, Arch, Sabayon, openSUSE, etc) but it is nice to
see see a Linux distro have the success that Ubuntu has.

One can not deny the business savvy of Shuttleworth.  He is increasing
the visibility of Linux on the whole, and that is a good thing.

-- T. J.