[olug] OT

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sat Apr 4 16:32:04 UTC 2009

What was/is the make and model of your old and new modems?

My Motorola cablemodem is only about 12 months old so I hope it's compatible
with the new speeds...   (Of course that assumes I can afford to pay for the
new speed tiers...)

Dan

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:54 PM, <charles.bird at powerdnn.com> wrote:

> Seems odd indeed, however, I know they are upgrading everything and even
> rolling out new docsis

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)