[olug] Community Colo Project

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:09:45 UTC 2009

My Cogent rep is apparently no longer with Cogent, so they sicked a new
sales rep on me.  Sent him the information (For the sake of simplicity I
assumed we'd go with single-homing in a Pinpoint cage) and he got back
to me within 10 minutes.  Looks pretty damn good compared to what you'd
expect to pay in Omaha.

Dan