[olug] What firefox extensions do you use?

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Apr 2 12:02:16 UTC 2009

On Apr 2, 2009, at 6:52 AM, Kevin wrote:
> 2009/4/2 Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net>:
>> Firebug.
>>
>> That's all ya need to debug the Internets.  :)
>
> Um, no, that's all you need to debug the interWEB. Unless it can do
> ping/traceroute/portX via TCP or UDP?

Again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on.
It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't
understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when
you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed
by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material,
enormous amounts of material.

Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to
your own personal Internet? I just the other day got...an Internet
was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I got it
yesterday. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going
on the Internet commercially.