[olug] What firefox extensions do you use?

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Thu Apr 2 14:22:43 UTC 2009

nn??

I use a ton of extensions (I like toys) - skins, adblock, flashblock,
japanese pop-up translator (I speak japanese semi-fluently), something to
send a fake browser string, all-in-one sidebar, extended context menu, video
download helper googlizer, google toolbar, CADIE (just kidding), even a
weather bar...

I'm one of those guys that spends about 50% of my time actually inside the
web browser. For that reason, firefox is just about the only one I put up
with.

On Apr 2, 2009 7:02 AM, "Jay Hannah" <jay at jays.net> wrote:

On Apr 2, 2009, at 6:52 AM, Kevin wrote: > 2009/4/2 Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net>:
>> Firebug. >> >> Tha...
Again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on.
It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't
understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when
you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed
by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material,
enormous amounts of material.

Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to
your own personal Internet? I just the other day got...an Internet
was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I got it
yesterday. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going
on the Internet commercially.