[olug] OT: bacon s'getti sauce

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:13:38 UTC 2008

> However, the real key to any sauce is fresh herbs.  Go do to a Whole
> Foods or whatever and get some fresh basil and some fresh Italian
> parsley.  Cut it up real fine, and throw some of that in.  Trust me.

Sounds like I'll be making some sauce yet again this coming weekend.  I'll
figure out some way to get fresher herbies one way or another (don't have a
vehicle at the moment).  Some fresh goodness, and 2 bay leaves are the
desire upcoming batch.  Yes yes.

Think I'll go price a food processor.  It'll cut into the Myth-PVR box fund,
but... fresh ground meat sounds good too... eventually.

-Will