[olug] OT: bacon s'getti sauce

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:53:57 UTC 2008

Oh yeah.
Last note on why I won't attempt bacon sauce again.  A year or two ago I
od'd on redbull & coffee and prolly gave myself an ulcer or something.  At
turn of this year I had to cut coffee out of my diet due to really painful
stomach things that produced a fair bit of gas resulting in 'really deep'
burps.  I've generally been free of that pain since quitting... but... the
last couple days it's returned with a vengeance... and my day to day life is
the same except bacon s'getti :(.

*sniff*

In other news, can't wait for the second PVR150 to arrive :)

-Will