[olug] Script checking for server changes

Dan Anderson dan-anderson at cox.net
Sun Oct 5 03:07:31 UTC 2008

Like Tripwire (commercial version supports rollback) or AIDE?

AIDE doesn't seem to be active anymore - maybe it has generally been
replaced by something else - also did not do rollback as I recall.

Maybe SAMHAIN is the new AIDE.

Rollback kind of implies access to a "Gold" server or into the backups.

Opsware SAS will do some of the check and rollback stuff also.

Dan