[olug] Script checking for server changes

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri Oct 3 15:16:42 UTC 2008

Hey all!

Some time ago, someone was talking on the list (at least I thought it was
here) regarding a script they had that would check the system for changes
every so often - and if it had, either roll it back or notify.

Heck if I can find that thread in the archives - my google foo is failing
this morning - need caffeine.

Any thoughts?

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>