[olug] OT: Some computers for sale

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:30:56 UTC 2008

Hey, I am not selling these, I just know someone from school who has several
systems he is trying  to sell.
Here are the (admittedly sketchy) specs I got from him. If interested please
contact him directly.  His name is Rick Rodgers, and his e-mail is
rickrodgers43 at gmail.com
He wants to sell the entire set for $150, or each piece for $75. As far as I
know, only the iMac has a monitor as it is, of course, attached.

Compaq EVO D310
! GB ram
1.8 Ghz Processor
40 GB Hard Drive.

Biostar Mother Board Machines
1.8 Ghz Processor
768 MB Ram
DVD Player/CD-RW
40 GB Hard Drive

Biostar MotherBoard
1.8
512 MB Ram
DVD player/CD-RW
40 GB Hard Drive

XP Pro on all of the above machines.

iMac
400 Mhz Power PC
OS 10.4.11
512 Ram
40 GB hard drive.

Sorry that's all the info I have. I can tell you he is in Lincoln.  Other
than that you would need to contact him directly for any further
information.

Thanks

Amy