[olug] RDAC or SDD for ESX 3.5?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Tue Apr 15 20:00:22 UTC 2008

> Well after that spanking, I still have one question.  How do I get it to
> work?

Not everything can be gotten to work.  This isn't an open-source OS, and
some devices simply aren't supported.  I highly recommend that you post
your questions (with as many specifics as possible) on the VMware
community forums that I pointed you to.  That's where you'll find most
of the best power users.  I also highly recommend that you buy a support
contract for something like ESX, but if you're too cheap for that...