[olug] Misc. hardware.......... and what to do with it

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Tue Sep 25 05:45:27 UTC 2007

ROFL!!!!!!!!

this is so much the point though... we all have something to bring!
We need to be mind-full of the kind offer - but in the same vein, Jay
cannot be left holding the trash (bag/can)..... I am serious here
guys - I got some good stuff that just needs to go, and I (like a few
others) would love to have a 2948 Cisco switch ----- hell I have a
clone PMac3 from Phil B. that I borrowed years ago that he probably
doesn't even remember!!!!!!

A Weekend frenzy sounds good to me - Jay... if you can put together
some real numbers that would be needed to ensure that the recycler
does not bill you back at, that may help steer this thread to
fruition........ I would be up for a 10-20 $ entry/table fee for
something like that.