[olug] VNC w/Qwest

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 17:39:06 UTC 2007

Last time I had qwest (a couple of years ago), they did include a "router" in their DSL modem, at least.  I ended up turning off the firewall inside the one I had and getting a "real" router.  At least real for a SOHO setup.

http://www.ericshaus.com
I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.