[olug] Slightly OT: Motorola razr2 v9m

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Tue Oct 2 14:07:28 UTC 2007

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 08:36:57AM -0500, Craig Wolf wrote:
> Ok, I am buying a new phone for myself and the misses.  I am looking at
> the Motorola v9m for me and I see that it is based on Linux (good thing)

I don't believe the v9m runs JUIX (Moto's Java/Linux OS). From what I've
been able to piece together from the Internet, the only RAZR2 phone that
runs on JUIX is the V8 (GSM EDGE) one. We'll see shortly, since I have a
v9m on order at work through Alltel. My e815 exploded. Well, the antenna
broke off anyway.

--
Sean Kelly          | PGP KeyID: D2E5E296
smkelly at smkelly.org | http://www.smkelly.org