[olug] Oreilly School of Technology

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 03:43:30 UTC 2007

Hey All,

I don't know if anybody saw this over the weekend.  O'Reilly is doing
a new certification/training system called the O'Reilly School of
Technology at http://oreillyschool.com/courses/

They are offering a Linux section which might be cool.  The cost
looks to be around $400.00.  Looks like you might be able to get real
credits for them at some universities.

If anybody does sign up for any of the other courses please let me
know.  I've got a couple people who are looking for a way to get good
at Linux adminning.

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying