April 2007 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Apr 3 04:24:16 UTC 2007
Ending: Sun Apr 29 05:37:34 UTC 2007
- [olug] FYI - olug services moving
- [olug] Ignore
roberson at olug.org
- [olug] OT - Omaha Python Users Group
Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T
- [olug] [Fwd: YOU ARE INVITED to a talk by Mårten Mickos, CEO of mySQL on Monday, April 2nd, 2007 - Strauss Auditorium, 1pm to 2:45pm and a mySQL Workshop on April 3rd.]
- [olug] Dell Vista Promo
- [olug] yast hangs, where are configs stored?
- [olug] Oreilly School of Technology
- [olug] Lunch meeting decisions?
- [olug] Linux sponsored Indy Car project
- [olug] System booting from software raid -- possible?
- [olug] ANN: Omaha Python Users Group - Meeting April 12, 2007
Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T
- [olug] googleplex expansion?
- [olug] apache crashing, trouble shooting?
- [olug] test - disregard
- [olug] Installing dpkg
- [olug] [OT] Cisco 1548M freezing upon initial bootup
- [olug] CD and DVD Burning Probelms--K3B, Kubuntu 6.06 LTS and Linux Kernel 2.6.15-27-386
- [olug] CompUSA ...
- [olug] anybody need RAM?
Tim & Alethea Larson
- [olug] autofs question
thelarsons3 at cox.net
- [olug] OLUG at Infotec
- [olug] Job Posting
- [olug] Microsoft & Politics
- [olug] ldap help - Setting up an ldap server
- [olug] 'chmod +x' no longer means 'chmod ugo+x' ?
- [olug] Question: package / system for administrating multiple very similar systems ?
- [olug] Fast Ubuntu Mirror
- [olug] GRUB Eror 18 -- Hangs
- [olug] OT: Moving Analog Video to Mac G4
- [olug] Fwd: [Wftl-lug] AcetoneISO is a disk image emulator that mounts images of DVD and CD media.
- [olug] Job Openings at DTN
- [olug] O.T. but worth the read
- [olug] Business P2P file transfering
Todd Christopher Hamilton
- [olug] Selling PC's with Linux on them
- [olug] OT - But had to pass it on
- [olug] Room for training
- [olug] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday, May 1st, 2007 6:30 PM
- [olug] Wii availability
- [olug] Calendaring Server/Service
Last message date:
Sun Apr 29 05:37:34 UTC 2007
Archived on: Mon Aug 12 20:12:07 UTC 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).