[olug] Jim Esch for congress?

Neal Rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Wed Nov 9 16:00:16 UTC 2005

The only way a Democrat can get elected in Nebraska is to be more
conservative than the Republicans... and these days that's pretty easy
:-/ The biggest question is, how many people are dissatisfied with
Terry?

  My evangelical Christian friend characterizes Terry as 'useless'. A
moderate or conservative Democrat would likely do the trick if he
focused on local, business development issues.

  My only comment on Esch is... ehh 29 years old?

  A little young but with his history it seems like he skipped that
whole college party scene. I guess I'd see who is behind him to get a
sense of what he'll do - hopefully he has something of a cadre of
advisors at this point ...