[olug] Jim Esch for congress?

Brandon Petersen brandon.petersen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:12:49 UTC 2005

A little political campaigning, or what?

Guess I'm curious, then. Useless, exactly how so? Any specific reason beyond
some evangelical Christian saying so?

Lee Terry voted 'Yes' on the Online Freedom of Speech Act, which was to
provide journalistic protections to bloggers. It didn't pass though.
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-5929587.html

Any particular reason why a replacement would need to be a moderate or
conservative "Democrat"? That wouldn't have helped much in the case of the
Online Freedom of Speech Act.

--
Brandon Petersen, http://www.brandonpetersen.com

Get Firefox, The Browser You can Trust