[olug] qwest cable

Don E. Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Wed Jul 27 16:46:22 UTC 2005

I had it when I lived out at 108th and Map;e. I thought it was decent in
terms of download speed.

They had one really good technician come and trouble shoot the one major
problem I had with the service. I forget what it was that he said was
the problem but I remember the service call!

It has been several years since I had Qwest cable so YMMV. I'd still
have it if I hadn't moved.

Don