[olug] qwest cable

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Wed Jul 27 18:05:48 UTC 2005

I have good word that the up is 768 kb and down is 5 Mb. I think they run fiber to the addressable junction box in your back yard so you are dealing non-glass from your PC to the pedestal that is within eye-shot of your keyboard basically. Of course there is something different with an apartment complex.

Tim & Alethea Larson wrote ..