[olug] Suse 9.3 Pro download

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Sun Jul 10 13:19:20 UTC 2005

I don't have any experience with FC4, only 2 & 3, and I prefer SuSE 9.3. Of
course I'm used to SuSE because it's been my mainstay Linux for a while. If
you want a look at things other than a general purpose distro, you might try
Novell's SLES 9. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but there are
lots of places that don't use all the extras and don't waste HDD space
storing them or bother filling drawers with CD's they'll never use. There's
also their new version of Open Enterprise Server which I haven't tried yet. I
hope to be able to give it a go soon.

Regards,
Cale Lewis