[olug] Suse 9.3 Pro download

Jake Churchill jachurchill at cox.net
Sun Jul 10 21:24:18 UTC 2005

Question on Suse 9.3....  I installed it on my system (upgrade from 9.2)
and I cannot get xmms to work.  That has been my default music player
for a very long time and I really don't like the feel of the others that
are bundled.  I have an audigy gamer card and there's no problems with
the emu10k1 driver.  However, if I open xmms from the console and try to
add songs, it gives me a gtk object error.  I tried removing it and
installing an older version of xmms but it didn't work so I'm guessing
it's the gtk packages.

Any thoughts?