[olug] Two different distros on the same HD

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 18:55:02 UTC 2005

You could also create another directory to hold your
other distro, and do something like this (your mileage
may vary):

mount -t proc none /mnt/other/proc
chroot /mnt/other /bin/bash
source /etc/profile

This would make the linux distro located in /mnt/other
the active root.  I do not know if this is what you
are looking for, but I hope it helps.

-=Sean Edwards=-

http://enterprise.linux.com/article.pl?sid=04/12/23/2033238&from=rss