[olug] Mandriva 10.1 install

K.J. Kirwan kjk_elec at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 30 00:17:30 UTC 2005

Hi Nate,

Always good to see another Mandrake/Mandriva user.

Your problem is in two parts:
(1) Are you making good disks?
(2) Are your PCs able to use a bootable disk?

Since (1) is hard to do (and prove!) from Windows, and
(2) is either easy or impossible,
how about if I burn you a set to get you started?
Call me to arrange pickup/delivery, 981-1860.

Kim