[olug] HDTV capture cards...

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 16:37:06 UTC 2004

Does the cox DVR cable box connect to a home network?

Can you watch the recorded material on the cox DVR
from  other tv's or computer's in the house?

Can you burn your recorded material to a CD/DVD?

Can you remotely schedule recording events from via
the internet or a dial-up to a home network?

If the cox DVR cable box can do all that, then I will
agree that it is a better deal than MythTV.

-=Sean Edwards=-

--- Eli Criffield <olug at criffield.net> wrote:

> Now i have a cox DVR cable box, it just works, it
> even records HDTV > (thought my tv isn't HDTV so i
dono what the quality > is like), and the cox DVR
costs a lot less then setting up a MythTV.