[olug] January 2005 InstallFest Date Poll

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Wed Nov 10 13:44:36 UTC 2004

Hi Everyone,

A quick note to let you know that there is a Poll on the OLUG website to
determine the date for the January 2005 InstallFest.

The Poll will close on Tuesday, December 7th, the night of the
December OLUG meeting.

This is being done so that we'll have time to produce fliers and get them
out to the various locations in town.

Please vote!  I know you just voted last week, but this one is important
too.

The RSVP area on the OLUG website will be appearing soon, and we will
be asking for volunteers to help with the InstallFest.

Thanks,
Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer (at) levania (dot) org
Get Firefox - http://www.getfirefox.com/