[olug] Call for Meeting Topics

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Fri Nov 5 21:18:42 UTC 2004

Hi Everybody,

One thing I forgot to mention on Tuesday was a topic for December's
meeting.

If you have any suggestions, please place them in a reply to this message
and we'll take them into consideration and look at scheduling them for the
coming months.

Thanks to everyone who made it to this week's meeting and thanks to Aaron
Grothe for his presentation on the various certifications available in the
Linux realm.

I would also like to thank Irish (Tim) for his many years of service and
commitment to OLUG, in helping arrange the meetings and his various PR
activities.  Thanks!

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer (at) levania (dot) org
Get Firefox - http://www.getfirefox.com/