[olug] DNS recommendation?

William Langford unfie at cox.net
Mon Nov 8 08:45:20 UTC 2004

There's the HOWTO's ...

Or... you can install bind, turn it on, and then take the lazy way out
and install something like Webmin for simplifying the configuration of
the server.  If you do use webmin, the only thing ya might have to
configure by hand would be the DDNS <> DHCPD stuff if you use it.

I've been using Webmin over the past month or so.... and it simplifies
things alot. Especially in the multi-distro environment i'm in...

-Will