[olug] talking about lunch

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Thu Jul 15 23:21:41 UTC 2004

<quote who="Jeff Hinrichs">
> Perhaps the  east/downtown group meeting should rotate.  Too many lunch
> places will probably lead to very small groups.   If we created a rotating
> schedule for Downtown/Bellevue/?CB? it might serve to increase the head
> count??

Eh, rotating venues would cause even more confusion. We have people who
can not find our meeting location - even after being there for an
installfest!

> -jeff
>
> p.s. As long as Jay and crew are on for Cali Tacos this Friday, we should
> have a minimum of 4 attending.  That would tie the attendance record set
> last  month<g>

Well, I guess let us know how it goes. I've already coordinated with Jon
Larson, Pete, & the gang at AIM to meet at Clancy's. This being the first
Tux Luncheon I have been able to attend, and we needed a location midtown.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson