[olug] NTPd w/modem support - OT tangent

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Fri Jan 30 20:09:46 UTC 2004

Huh.

Well I guess I feel better knowing that there are a couple people out
there that are still getting signal. The 2 clocks I know of must be
coincidence.

(BTW, I've tried new batteries, resetting, moving the unit up/down
stairs, multiple locations around Omaha, waiting days/weeks, pointing
it East/West/North/South, keeping it away from
TVs/monitors/electronics, instructions, Internet...)

Oh well. Must just be me (us), not some massive governmental conspiracy
to block atomic time radio to the great Omaha metro area. -grin-