[olug] FreeBSD 4.9 code freeze, release 9/25/03

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Wed Sep 3 01:17:54 UTC 2003

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 04:15:40PM -0500, neal rauhauser wrote:
>   I feel an official Wayne & Garth "We're Not Worthy" greeting is
> appropriate. Which portions of FBSD do you maintain?

I am a rather new committer. I just got a commit bit in the last month or
two. So far, my only self-committed contribution has been software watchdog
support in FreeBSD 5.x. I am still in a very large learning curve when it
comes to kernels and so forth.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=watchdog&manpath=FreeBSD+5.1-current

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: D2E5E296
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org