[olug] Errors with PHP/RH 8.0

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 14:15:11 UTC 2003

--- Brian Roberson <roberson at olug.org> wrote:

> on olug.org
>
> vi /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf
> or
> grep -i php /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf
>

> and compare any lines that have "php" in them with
> your httpd.conf

A bit confused here, why do I have two httpd.conf
files?  One with a .xsl extention?

root at phoenix root]# slocate httpd.conf
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
/usr/share/apacheconf/httpd.conf.xsl

Using grep -i php on the .xsl file turns up nothing.

Could I use comm or diff on httpd.conf and
httpd.conf.xsl?

[root at phoenix conf]# grep -i php httpd.conf
# 6/19/03 Adding in the path below
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/libphp4.so
  LoadModule php4_module
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/libphp4.so
#5/4/03, trying to do this for php, to AddModule
# AddModule mod_php4.c
# Added 5/5/03 because Phoenix will not run php
files?!!?
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4

Grepping the other .xsl turns up nothing for php

=====
GTFG

GAIM ID:  cmmiller1973