[olug] Errors with PHP/RH 8.0

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 03:24:08 UTC 2003

> In your httpd.conf file do you have the line:
> "LoadModule php4_module
> /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so" uncommented (I
> hope the directory is the same for you)?
>
> Also, later in the file, do you have the line:
> "AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4" ?
>
> My install is on debian, but other than packages, I
> think that is the
> only real configuration you need to do. Hope it
> helps.

Justin-

Thanks for your help, but even adding the full path to
where the libphp4.so modules are in httpd.conf did not
fix my problem.  The AddType was already there.

I've restatred apache and even rebooted the machine
with no luck.

Anyone else have any idea why this isn't working?

-Chris

=====
GTFG

GAIM ID:  cmmiller1973