[olug] icons

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 00:54:35 UTC 2003

--- "OBrien, Timothy  (Omaha Linux Users Group -
OLUG)" <IrishMASMS at olug.org> wrote:

> Nate - you missed the monthly meeting last Tuesday
> eh? CM Miller did a
> superb presentation on killer apps for Linux - which
> included Open Office.

Thankfully, a fellow Oluger, Bill, doesn't look like a
serial-rapist/axe murderer/thug and was able to talk,
aka social engineer, his way into the AIM building so
we could have the presentation.

That way 20-some people didn't have to stand around in
the AIM parking lot wondering what to do and wonder
why the presenter drove off blasting 'Breakdown' from
the stero as he drives to the Tom Petty show that
night in CB.

Anways, I had fun presenting, got good feedback from
the folks in the audience and learned a few things
myself.  A good way to end a meeting that got off to a
really, really really bad start.

-Chris

=====
GTFG